The instruments present results not only in digital, but also in graphical form. The graphical data include important information on the condition of a high-voltage circuit breaker or transformer under examination.
Graph analysis performed by the SKB EP specialists is an evaluation of condition of:
- 1. High-voltage circuit breaker:
- switch on and switch off buffer condition;
- availability of end plays between drives, poles and rods;
- drive operation delay related to condition of drive springs or electromagnets;
- rubbing of moving parts;
- contact closure/opening velocity;
- other defects emerging after comparison of typical graphs of operable circuit breakers.
- 2. Transformer elements:
- break of current-limiting resistors;
- contactor switchover time delay;
- availability of undertightened fixed contacts;
- contactor actuation procedure check during switchover;
- right connection of the transformer regulating winding to OLTC contacts.
According to the data analysis, the major failures may be determined, which shall be immediately repaired.
You may obtain a subscription for provision of paid consultations about evaluation of the high-voltage circuit breaker or transformer condition, which costs. You can purchase a subscription for a paid consultation on assessing the state of a HV CB or transformer, the cost of a subscription depends on the task.SEND A REQUEST
Please, be aware that the consolation on the following issues is provided for free:
- Occurrence of error during software installation;
- Occurrence of error, when the instrument is connected to the computer;
- Correctness of the instrument connection to the circuit breaker;
- The obtained data are random, unreasonable or strange (i.e. when the report is drawn up, the indicators have a 0.0000000000 value, that is related to incorrect connection of cables to the instrument).