High precision micro-ohmmeter MIKO-21
MIKO-21 enables transient resistance measurement of electric circuits in the range from 0.1 µΩ to 2 Ω with an accuracy of ±0.05%:
- in high-voltage circuit breaker contacts,
- in disconnecting switches, separators, and short-circuiters,
- in packaged switchgears, in contact couplings,
- in contactors, busbar relays and joints,
- in bolted connections, braze joints, weld seams in outdoor and indoor switchgears up to 750 kV in conditions of intense and highly complex electromagnetic environments.
MIKO-21 is ahead of similar devices represented on the market due to a number of functional and technical features. For example, special measuring technologies ensure MIKO-21 compliance with the most stringent accuracy requirements. MIKO-21 is ideally applicable for high-precision resistance tests in the µΩ range.