SKB EP, LLC participation results in the conference of SIBUR, PJSC
SKB EP representatives took part in the conference of SIBUR, PJSC, that was held from 20th to 21st of March in Tyumen, Russia. The company that achieved leading positions in petrochemical industry is showing increasing interest in the use of Russian equipment. Thus, the main purpose of the event was to study the equipment of domestic manufacturers, that would meet the requirements of import substitution and digitalization.
For more than 28 years, SKB EP has been developing and manufacturing instruments for high-voltage equipment control and diagnostics. The company is represented in a wide range of industry branches, including in the petrochemical branch. SKB EP instruments are in a very good position in the field of innovation and import substitution, that's why SKB EP specialists could not ignore the participation in this event.
At the exhibition booth of SKB EP were represented some instruments, that have already managed to win the loyalty of the customers:
- Modern multifunctional microohmmeter MIKO-9(A). This instrument has a wide resistance range from 1 µΩ up to 30 kΩ and an ability of simultaneous resistance measurement with auto phase change on three phases of the transformer;
- Compact microohmmeter MIKO-1 is an industrial instrument ideally applicable to measure contact resistances;
- High-precision microohmmeter MIKO-21, that is able to run measurements using mains or built-in battery at an adjustable test current up to 200 A. This instrument contains passports of HV circuit breakers, that enable to compare measurement results with the passport data;
- Circuit-breaker analyzer PKV/M7, that easily adapts to any type of the circuit breakers to run diagnostics process. Furthermore, it's available to set complex operation cycle to assess transformer state;
- Manipulating rod is designed to ensure convenient connection to contacts of a high-voltage object up to 220 kV. Test cables are connected to the measurement platform from the ground.
For several days, participants of the event could test the functionality of SKB EP instruments, get an individual and detailed advice about each instrument, and also find out more about new developments.
Russian manufacturers, whose equipment meets the requirements of import substitution and can be used in branches of SIBUR, represented their companies at the second day of the conference. SKB EP specialist gave a presentation to the experts of SIBUR with a report on the topic Instruments for control and diagnostics for high-voltage switching equipment. Our specialist told the participants about the latest developments of the company and their functionality, that we call an innovative breakthrough.
A lot of positive reviews were received according to the exhibition results. We are grateful to SIBUR Conference participants for all the consideration accorded to SKB EP company.
We shall be pleased to cooperate with you in the nearest future!